Friday 19 July 2013

borrowed flowers

 photo DSC_2147_zps052062f8.jpg

 photo DSC_2142_zps779095f6.jpg

Oh yesh... outfit posts! Sometimes I forget about them. :) This is a fairly typical thing that I wear to work and around town, and here I'm looking a bit sweaty and scruffy at the end of a long day. My Catalan office-mates love and laugh in equal parts that I wear these traditional Catalan dancing shoes, but they are ridiculously comfortable for schlepping about in (it's impossible to get anywhere in a hurry though). And here's one of the little floral dresses I seem to live in. I'm always trying to wear less floral, because, although I like it, I think it's nice to not be too repetitive, but somehow this year I seem to have ended up largely floral.
These photos were snapped mainly for the flowers, which we were taking to the inauguration of a new bookshop. I hung out under the air conditioning and drank all the free rosé, as you do, because it was cold.

 photo DSC_2139_zps29a425ab.jpg

 photo DSC_2150_zpsc8c82aff.jpg

5 comments:

Kallie, Happy Honey and Lark said...

Free rose! PERFECT! Also, bangs? Do you have bangs?? I look scruffy at the end of the day too, you don't look THAT scruffy!

Anonymous said...

Not scruffy, just natural and ultra-charming with the flowers.

Emily, Ruby Slipper Journeys said...

I was definitely sweaty though, it must have been about 30 degrees!

Is It Secret, Is It Safe said...

Love the outfit! It's so hard to find outfits that are cute but also functional for heat/walking!

-Katie

Annebeth said...

you look lovely in floral and that is a very nice dress. I love sunflowers, I have some on my kitchen counter right now.