Friday 13 December 2013

winter!

 photo DSC_0177_zpse0633363.jpg

 photo DSC_0191_zps0a0c3fb7.jpg

 photo DSC_0229_zpseb623afb.jpg

 photo DSC_0215_zpse0082967.jpg

Reading my blog, you'd think we were in permanent summer in Barcelona... and we were for ages and ages, but the winter finally arrived with the snappiest of cold snaps (my sister could see her breath in her room, and I started sleeping with TWO hot water bottles). Still, during the day it meant glorious sunshine and cold breezes, the perfect weather for enormous scarves and autumn colours.

I went with a group of friends on a day trip to see bridges and lakes (one of those trips that starts out as a few people in a car and morphs before long into three cars). The bridges were probably the best, but for now you get me all bundled up, and sunset over Lake Banyoles.

 photo DSC_0194_zpsf4b95664.jpg

 photo DSC_0175_zps636a8256.jpg

 photo DSC_0231_zpsa435b627.jpg

 photo DSC_0241_zpsb6e80ac9.jpg

4 comments:

Xavi said...

Hi Emilly,
Nice to know that Barcelona is cold in winter. Good news. I'm now in Brussels working and enjoying cold temperatures. Tell me I can wear my quilted dressing gown in Barcelona. I miss It. :-o But 2 hot water bags are nice and cozy also. :)

In love with your last picture.

Anonymous said...

I can see why you would like that scarf and coat, they are really sharp. Of course you would make them look great anyway!

Closet Fashionista said...

It's so pretty there! I love that last shot! And the duckies are so cute
http://www.closet-fashionista.com

Natalie Suarez said...

beautiful babe! LOVE x

natalieoffduty.com

Natalie Off Duty