Tuesday 20 March 2012

a soft-focus dreamland: audrey grace magazine

Photobucket

Photobucket

I was thrilled to receive a copy of the Audrey Grace Magazine in my inbox a couple of days ago. Put together by Jaclyn Bethany in support of her pop-up boutique by the same name opening in New York this Friday, it's a delightful hommage to all things candy-coloured, or sparkly, or romantic (with the occasional prom-worthy dress thrown in). I adored Jaclyn's beautifully styled editorials (such as the one featuring a sherbet-haired Hannah Metz that I'd already been drooling over on tumblr). The magazine also features original art and interviews with designers, photographers, artists and bloggers--including me! I can't even say how thrilled I am to be keeping company with Alexandra Grecco, Erin from Calivintage, Rosalind Jana and well, everyone else.

For those of you in New York, you should certainly drop by the pop-up shop, which is taking place starting Friday on the Highline! If you want to attend the launch you can RSVP here. It looks set to be a fun event, with wine and a band. The shop itself is running through to the 28th of March. If I could go, I'd almost certainly be purchasing my one-item for March there...

Photobucket

Photobucket


Click to see the whole magazine

Jaclyn also writes that if you wish to buy a hard copy of the magazine, you can contact her at jbethany(at)fordham(dot)edu

11 comments:

Closet Fashionista said...

Oh wow, that is so exciting! Congratulations! You totally deserve to be in there with all those other amazing bloggers!
And poo...I wish I could go to the boutique! But I have to prepare for my trip... :(
http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

Diana said...

congratulations emily!!! this is such an amazing feature and so well deserved! i loved reading your article and the magazine is simply gorgeous -- keep up the amazing work! your blog has always been a favorite xo

http://dressedupallligators.blogspot.com/

Miss Tallulah Porkchop said...

*SCREAMS* I LOVE this.

Miss Tallulah Porkchop said...

Hun, did you BUY a copy, or just get sent one because you were featured. I would love a copy but am possibly blind and cannot work out where to do so.

x

Kallie, Happy Honey and Lark said...

OHMYGOSH! There you are!!!!!! YAY!

Jaclyn said...

Hi, I can sell you a copy.. I am Jaclyn the owner of Audrey Grace. Shoot me an email for details- jbethany@fordham.edu
Thanks!

chantilly said...

this is so amazing emily, congratulations!!

xoxo!

Amber said...

dreamy photos. I wish I could go.

Indy said...

These photos are so gorgeous...love all the pastels!

caitlin said...

you're famous!!!! what a lovely magazine :)

Emily, Resplendent Tranquility said...

Congratulations, Emily!