Saturday 7 August 2010

mad for orange

fuzzy

Here's the thing. This dress is probably my favourite of all my dresses, so I kind of wanted to showcase it first myself... However, my sister Shona just looked so cute wearing it the other day, that I can't help but post her outfit. I hope you enjoy! But afterwards, please forget it again, so that you can tell me how wonderful this dress is again when I wear it myself!

cafe martinique

reading

waiting for the bus
waiting for the bus is a bit of a family passtime

distant

close-up

I'm just walking out the door now, for three days in Mexico City. My boyfriend has some paperwork to do, so we're taking advantage of that to visit again. It's a fantastic city! My boyfriend's company is flying him (lucky) but Shona and I are stuck with a seven hour bus ride. Blechh... See you all on Monday!

Outfit:
dress: Pepe jeans; hat and converse, Shona's own.

20 comments:

Rio said...

Cute dress, and I love it with the sneakers too! Mexico City is a bit intense, but I guess all big cities are, eh?! Hope the bus ride isn't too bad!
(http://showersofsunflowers.blogspot.com/)

Amber Schmidt said...

I can see why you love that dress:)
Hope the bus ride is okay, though by the time you read this, you'll be long off that bus.
So hope the bus ride was okay. ;)

Jamie-Lee Burns said...

Very sweet dress, and I hope that you have fun in Mexcio City!

http://pagesixxx.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Your sister looks so cute in that dress! Very nice colours. Have fun in Mexico City!

Chaucee said...

Sounds like fun! And that is such a cute hat.

Abi said...

Hahaha! Your sister looks adorable in that dress. Love the way she pairs it with the trainers and straw hat.

Have fun in Mexico City!

k said...

it's very cute! enjoy mexico city, i've been once and it was lovely!

augustalolita said...

lovely outfit!! i adore your dress !! and the hat goes amazing with the whole look!!

ag. said...

super cute dress! and great photos!!

Elaine said...

That dress is so adorable! I love that you made it cute and casual with the straw hat and Chucks!

clothed much, a modest fashion blog

Faux Naif said...

oh, that IS a lovely dress!

Lexy @ QUIRKY EXPLOSION said...

Gorgeous shots - SO SUNNY! I love it. Tell your sister that she's SUPER ADORABLE. I love that dress. And I'm stealing the hat. Okay? OKAY.

Thanks so much for stopping by!
QUIRKYEXPLOSION.blogspot.com

Ali Hval said...

These are such awesome possum pictures, forreals. I am liking your dress a lot, too, even though I'm usually not a fan of plaid?! But that one is so HAPPY. Happy plaid is great. <3333

Emily, Resplendent Tranquility said...

A seven hour bus ride shouldn't be too bad when one has such pleasant company as a sister, right? :) Speaking of sisters, yours is adorable. She has such a nice smile in the last photo and Shona is very a pretty name. I like it. The sisters-sharing-clothes thing is fun, too. My sister and I do it a bit.

That is one beauty of a dress. I can see why you love it so!

Robyn said...

I love how she paired it with the girly hat, and the tough chucks. It makes the whole look casual and fun.

WENDY said...

Cute hat! :)


<3

Lisa said...

The hat is amazing and love the dress..great outfit!

Anthea said...

Love that dress! You can probably tell by now that I have a thing for plaid!

Anthea,
Embracing Style

Diana said...

Love this dress too..gorgeous! And you look so cute with a hat :)

xo, Diana
Songs and Fairy Tales

Lulu and her whimsical ways! said...

I loveee that hat, need to find me a hat like that! x